Monday, August 15, 2011

Week 6 EOC Me x 3 Products I Use

Everyday of my life there are many different products and items that I use. Be stuck to one kind of brand is something that I don't do often. I am usually open to use all products at any moment depends on the price that they are at currently. Though one item that I have never switch and prefer over others is Stayfree, a womens product. Every since being a teen I have tried other kinds of this product but all of them were too big and/or fat and just didn't like have they felt. So when it comes to buying my monthly product I always go with Stayfree's ultra thin regular because they have worked the best for me. Another product that I always use is Selsun Blue when washing my hair. Now this product I don't use constantly but when I start getting dandruff this is the hair shampoo I use. I have tried using the top brand Head and Shoulders but it ended up just giving me more dandruff. Then when I used Selsun Blue it took away my dandruff and had it where it doesn't come back for quite a long time. Whenever the dandruff does come back I will always use Selsun Blue shampoo to make it go away. Another item that I use is college ruled notebook paper. I don't like the wide notebook paper because the rows are to big. Also don't give much room to use on one sheet of paper. I like the college ruled paper because it has many more rows to write on which gives more space on the paper. Those are three products and items that I will not change ever. There are the ones I like and will stay with for a long time. With me being a fan of some kind of product or item is hard just. Usually everything is the same with just a different brand on them and I don't go buy brand but by the price of items.

No comments:

Post a Comment