Monday, August 8, 2011

Week 1 EOC Great Customer Service


While having many car problems for the past few months makes it a bit difficult in trying to get a new vehicle. After losing two vehicles I went looking around for another car. I was going to many different dealerships. All of them just kept trying to sell me a brand new car when I had even told them about the budget I was in. They would also say that I couldn't even get a car without a cosigner. Finally I went to Carmax to look for a used car to buy. When arriving there one of the employees came to me and asked if I need help with anything. Told him that I was looking for a vehicle and gave him my price range. Then he took me to a selection of vehicles they had on the lot that fit into what I wanted and my budget. After finding a car that I liked I asked if I would be able to purchased the vehicle without a cosigner. When telling the employee how much I was going to put down he said definitely I could. While doing all the paper work and purchasing the car he was very friendly and didn't try to make me spend more than what I wanted to. "Satisfied customers buy again and tell others about their good experiences. Dissatisfied customers often switch to competitors and disparage the product to others." (Marketing: An Introduction for Education Management Corporation, 10th Edition, Armstrong/Kotler, page 8). After having a great experience there I will go back there when I have money to buy a vehicle again and tell others of how nice the employees there are and that they will meet your needs or get close.

No comments:

Post a Comment