Monday, August 8, 2011

Week 1 EOC My Voice

While I was younger I have always enjoyed taking pictures while on vacations with family. It wasn’t until a friend of mine showed me what photography was and let me use the camera she had. That’s when I found out that photography was the career I wanted to pursue in. In about a year I will have my Bachelors degree in digital photography. The fashion or editorial part of photography is what I am more interested in though I’m not stuck to just one category of photographs. I have taken photos of landscapes to portraits from fashion/editorial shots and other types of photographs. My goal one day is to own my own business in creating stunning photographs for any occasion, person, or company. Creating a unique beautiful photograph that people will remember and enjoy is what I want to accomplish in every image that I shoot. In the photos I want a story to be told whether it is a happy/funny one or depressing/hurtful one. Even with a good amount of knowledge on the field of photography there is still a whole lot more to understand and know about creating that perfect photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment